Card

Card
Good pubs, Good Beer, Good People

Sunday, February 21, 2016

And The Bad News Is...

Brian Boak is closing up shop! The Pubscout enjoyed his beers as much as chatting beer with him. Brian and his beers will be missed. Good Luck to him!

BOAKS Fans,
Thanks for enjoying my beer and thanks for all the memories. It is time to pack it in. BOAKS will be closing up shop by the summer. Stop by one of our Farewell Tour events. We have several festivals lined up and we are setting up bar events. Have your local bar or store order the last round of BOAKS, before it is all gone. If you are in PA, Stockertown is my distributor. If you are in NJ have them call Kohler or myself (sorry I cannot sell directly to individuals). Bars can call me directly to set up a BOAKS Farewell Tour Event. After the summer you may see me at different events having fun with the friends I have made while in the business. Brian Boak will never go away completely, it’s too much fun.
March 5th Philly Craft Beer Expo at The Navy Yard
April 8th & 9th AC Beerfest Atlantic City Convention Center
April 21st Gray Lodge Pub Northeast Philly (a not to miss event)
May 14th Mt Hope Beerfest Renaissance Festival Grounds Manheim PA
June 4th Philly Great Beer Expo (Last planned festival at the moment, should be crazy) 
More events to be announced!!!
Cheers!!
Brian

No comments: