The event will be held on Saturday, October 17 from noon to "whenever, " and it will feature some very popular beers from some very popular breweries.
On hand will be:
- Demented Brewing, featuring a brown ale made with espresso beans called "Moon Reaper."
- Biermeister Dave Hoffman from Climax will have his Baltic Porter there.
- The Biermistress, Gretchen Schmidhausler, is sending up some Pupkin from Little Dog.
- Two Ton Brewing will offer an Imperial IPA
- 902 Brewing will bring a Pale Ale
- Cypress Brewing will do a double chocolate oatmeal stout on coconut
- And Kane will send both Head High and Drift Line.
And of course, Sella will have a few surprises of his own making.
|The "Regulars," recently released from confinement, in action at Uno's Bar|
Taps open at noon. Food deals will be available and plenty of hop-forward/fall backward Beer Nuts will be on hand to participate. Hope to see you there next Saturday!