Uno's Spring Cask Fest was another winner this past weekend. Organized by Brewer Mike Sella, the Fest featured:
- Mike's Station House Red (dry hopped ) and his Ike's IPA
- Climax Helles (recently named Champion at the Star Ledger's Malt Madness Competition)
- Sly Fox Phoenix Pale Ale and Rt 133 IPA,
- Yards Philly Pale Ale (dry hopped) and Brawler (oak aged and dry hopped)
- River Horse Special and Hop Hazard
- Capt Lawrence Pale Ale, Smoked Porter and Double IPA
Attendance was once again impressive, and proof that there is a growing number of craft beer enthusiasts on the Jersey scene. Sella has another beer dinner planned at Uno's for mid-May. Contact the restaurant for details.