Card

Card
Good pubs, Good Beer, Good People

Monday, January 24, 2011

Stop by for a Qwiki

I volunteered recently to become an Alpha tester for a new website called Qwiki. The principle is like Google on Steroids, as whatever search term you input delivers a full audio-visual media background on the subject, complete with links to related stuff. the pictures are great and the information, as far as I can tell from my experience, is accurate and interesting. That it is apparently delivered by the same gal who tells me where to go from my GPS doesn't bother me at all. (She gets around, though, this GPS gal.)

But each day, the site sends me some new subject to explore, and guess what today's subject is?

Beer

Want to be a tester? Just go to the site and sign up. It's free.

Cheers, and happy researching!

No comments: