Card

Card
Good pubs, Good Beer, Good People

Saturday, December 19, 2009

'Tis the season...

When the tree goes up in my house, it's a testimony to the good things
in life.

I'm getting ready to savor a bottle of

Ommegang's Chocolate Indulgence as I gaze at the
handiwork of a master tree-maker. (Hat tip to Al S.) Click on the pic for a larger view.

BTW, here's my take on Chocolate Indulgence from Ratebeer.com:

A nice chocolatey/coffeeish beer with which to finish a holiday meal--if you can’t get Utopias. Better yet, have both. I found it to be very pleasant to the taste and very smooth on the palate. Its flavor improved as it warmed. Nice to give as a gift to a lover of good beer--especially a stout/porter person. But infinitely better to receive...

From the PubScout's house to yours....Merry Christmas and Hoppy New Beer!

1 comment:

Todd Cohen said...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.